Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Stuff I Like!






It really is quite beautiful...
 
Disney Who... please, someone make this official!
 
Someday, I will have swarms of minions and I will order them to make this for me.
 
I love this. :)
 
Fool of a Took! ;)
 
Aww! They really did do a good job with the casting.
 
Yaaay!
 
I always knew they were real! :)
 
 
The Burrow... as a gingerbread house!
 
So cool... Karen Hallion= awesome person.
 
This makes me giggle.
Let's see... Leo Valdez, Patch Cipriano, Maxon Schreave, The Doctor (all of them), Neville Longbottom, Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Finnick Odair, Tripp Broody, Rory Pond, Will Tuppence, Legolas, Perry Delloplane, John (from So Much Closer), Nick (from That Time I Joined The Circus), Sir Tristan (from King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table), Fred and George Weasley, Peeta Mellark, Gale Hawthorne, Mr. Darcy, Kazran Sardik, Kili the dwarf, Bilbo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, Aragorn, and so many more...
 

1 comment: