Friday, July 26, 2013

My Reading Wishlist

The list of books that I want to read is infinite, but there are a few books/series that I would love to read some time soon...
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Divergent by Veronica Roth (and all the other books in that fandom)
City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare (and all the other books in that fandom)
The Elite by Kiera Cass
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan (Get in the TARDIS. We're going to October.)

While I'm at it, here's a list of things I want to watch that have already been released or have not come out yet.
Sherlock Season Three (MOFFAT!!!!)
The Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special
"Star Trek: Into Darkness"
Doctor Who 2013 Christmas Special
"The Lion King"
"Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters"
"The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug"
"Ender's Game"
"Catching Fire"





No comments:

Post a Comment